Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Fall at the Farmhouse Roundup...

Our early snow has melted, and leaves have turned from bright yellows, reds and oranges to a more subtle, golden shade. November has an understated beauty all its own, as bare branches emerge, letting us know that winter is on its way...

Today I'm sharing a roundup of posts showing fall at our farmhouse. And in the month of Thanksgiving, I want to thank each of you who have visited this blog, and shared a small part of your day with me. I'm honored you would read along. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!












 




Hope you have a wonderful day!

Xo

3 comments:

  1. Julie, I absolutely adore you house and the home you have created for your family. I always dreamed of living a simple country farm life but it was not my fate. I am happy to live vicariously through you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michele! That is so kind of you to say. Living here on our little piece of country, just past the city limits, has been a dream come true for our family. Life is not especially simple right now... lots of activities! ;) But, we do exhale as we drive home down our gravel driveway. Thank you for stopping by, so nice to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. I am confident you've got a great enthusiast following there.
    reference

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.